Carpenter Family Care offers broad spectrum family medicine services including acute and chronic visits and primary care procedures. You will have appointment times between 30 and 90 minutes depending on your needs. You may address as many issues as needed per visit.
Ongoing Primary Care Services
- Wellness exams (includes annual labs)
- Follow up visits for chronic medical conditions
- Urgent visits for new concerns
- Health coaching
- Ganglion cyst drainage
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Joint injection
- Skin biopsy*
- Skin lesion excision
- Skin tag removal
- Trigger point injection
- Wart treatment
*Pathology specimens sent to evaluate for cancer or determine the cause of a rash will be billed a fee from the pathologist. You can use your insurance or pay the cash price, estimated to be approximately $60.
- Access to your physician during and after office hours as needed via face to face appointments, video appointments, phone calls, e-mails, texts, resulting in more continuous care.
- Discounts on medications, imaging studies and labs
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy (OMT) sessions at the discounted price of $75/session
- One discounted yoga therapy session with Shawn Holtel for $25
I do not recommend this option because I believe in the tremendous benefit of ongoing primary care services. However, there may be instances when a fee for service model may be needed. This option is best for a visiting relative who needs to be seen acutely. Some individuals who are already practicing a healthy lifestyle and very rarely need to see a doctor may also want to use this option.
These visits are not for comprehensive care and this option does not include continued access outside of the visit such as e-mails, phone call, etc. If additional follow up is needed, that contact will be charged at the same rate.
Cost is $200 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments. Contact us if you’re interested in this service.